Dale R. Berry, Sr.
Chief Executive Officer
Currently Wehr’s CEO, Dale Berry, is an owner, member of the Board of Directors and the Executive Committee. Dale began his career in the construction industry at Wehr in 1975 and spent six years as a laborer, surveyor, and superintendent. For the next sixteen years, he served as a Project Manager with full responsibility for project locations ranging from Chicago, Illinois and Miami, Florida. As CEO, Dale oversees the company’s daily operations, while also acting as Principal in Charge, on a number of healthcare, worship, and commercial projects.
Dale Berry, Sr. has been Principal in Charge on hundreds of projects for Wehr clients, including:
- Northeast Christian Church, Louisville, KY
- Prospect Village Shopping Center, Prospect, KY
- Waterfront Park Place Condominiums, Louisville, KY
- 500+ BellSouth Mobility Cellular Tower projects
throughout the Southeast
- Humana Hospital Additions and Renovations
throughout the Southeast & Illinois
- Baptist Hospital Northeast Medical Office Plaza, LaGrange, KY
- University of Kentucky Center for Aging, Lexington, KY
- Christian Academy of Louisville, Louisville, KY
- Jeffersontown Methodist Church, Jeffersontown, KY
- Eminence Christian Church, Eminence, KY